Microfibre Cleaning Cloths are made from space age material that is less than 1 denier in size – less than 1/100th the thickness of human hair! Made from Polyester or Polamides (Nylon) or a mixture of both, they have the ability to hold up to seven times their own weight in water. Combined with being very soft (softer than silk), they make fantastic cleaning products.
There are many advantages to using Microfibre Cloths for cleaning.
- They are lint & dust free as a result of their small fibre size
- They require little or no cleaning detergent; the forces (or static) between the fibres are highly effective at attracting and retaining dirt. In most situations, just water will suffice. This makes them the Environmentally Friendly alternative!
- Microfibers can get a better grip of tiny dirt particles that bigger fibres
- Time taken for cleaning is reduced, as the cloths are so effective
- Microfibre cloths are re-usable – they can be washed up to 500 times in your washing machine
- Dries faster than other cloths
- Leaves no smears
- Softer than other cloths due to small fibres
- The fibre structure means they are more absorbent than other cloths
- Ideal for use with more environmentally friendly, traditional cleaning materials such as white wine vinegar and baking soda.
- Traps dirt and grime which are not released until they are washed in hot water.
There you have it. Microfibre is ideal for general cleaning, as well as celaning items where you don’t want smearing , such as car bodywork, televisions, computer screens, camera lenses etc . So give it a go!